Get A Job Resources
Get a Job Resources is your partner in find your next position. If you’re new to the work force, new to the job search or just looking to make a change, we can help you prepare and guide you through the process.
Our services include:
- Initial phone consultation— discuss your background, skills and accomplishments.
- “Elevator Speech” – your personalized brand statement. Many times you have only 30 to 60 seconds to give a compelling reason for someone to speak with you about the position.
- Resume— 2 versions of a professional resume and a follow up conversation to finalize and revise as needed.
- Interviewing Techniques and the all-important “Do’s and Don’ts” practiced through the mock interview process.
- Social Networking and Internet Job Search hints and advice to avoid pitfalls and make them work for you.
- Interview Coaching for phone, in person and final interviews.
- DiSC Profile Assessment—get a specialized, in-depth analysis to understand your needs in a position or company. Understanding yourself better and seeing yourself as others may see you is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others. DiSC helps you identify the type of position, company and brand that may be the best fit for you. You can utilize the Feedback Assessment to build more effective working relationships. We’ll provide you with a one on one consultation to discuss results and your personal “Motivators” and “Stressors.” Learn how your style interacts with others and how to manage those relationships!
- Job Resources
- Targeted resumes for specific jobs
- Interview Coaching for both phone screens and in person interviews
- DiSC Profile Assessment – with personalized feedback and review